Complete EV conversion kit for a Peugeot 404 based on our EV HypE ™ drive with various options for lithium battery systems. This is not a box with loose parts like many other suppliers for your EV conversion, however it contains as far as possible pre-assembled, programmed and tested components to make a conversion as simple as possible with a limited amount of labour.
The standard set includes:
- EV HypE™ Reluctance 90 kW High Voltage Max 180 VDC-220 Nm – “fully assembled, tested and ready to use” drive system including DC-DC inverter, main fuse, control electronics, simplified charge controller, Drive lock, ready to drive signal, all Prepared in accordance with EU automotive R100 rules.
- Curtis PB-6 throttle – potbox
- VW gearbox adapter unit and adapter shaft for vw air-cooled motors to mount the E-motor at the existing gearbox.
Dimensions: 2018-912-00 912 E-hype assembly drawing
The optional battery pack + BMS + Charger Package includes:
- Various Lithium battery options including R10 approved BMS system, Connection circuit board and Bluetooth app functionality.
- OEM CAN controlled 3.3 kwatt charger or 10 Kwatt – 3 Phase OEM charging solution + connection kit set with pre-assembled cables – length 3 meters.
- Type 2 “Mennekes” charging socket (vehicle side).
- HV Service Disconnect including interlock.
- 8 mtr Orange (according to European R100 rules) HV cable 50 mm2 – shielded + 2 mtr Orange HV Cable 50 mm2 + 16 pcs of Cable lug 50 mm2 – 8 mm + 6 MTR CAN communication cable.
- All necessary buttons and plugs for a full EV conversion.
What is not included?
- Battery trays (can also be designed by EV Europe, price on request).
- DC Heater, however various options possible.
Certification for authorisation in EU countries:
- EV HypE ™ propulsion R10 revison 5 certified.
- BMS system R10 rev 4 certified.
- Components CE certified where applicable according to:
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- EN 60335-1:2012