Complete EV Conversion Kit for a VW Transporter T4 or T5 with the base of our E-car-box and HEC-50DS drive with various options for Lithium battery systems. This is not a box with spare parts as with other providers for your EV conversion, however, a fully assembled e-car box with all the components and simulation of the missing CAN signals to control the dashboard of the transporter T4 or T5 again.
The standard set includes:
- E-car-box (including 900 watt DC-DC inverter, main current fuse, controller relay, control Electronics) 96 VDC-550A Max incl. Wire loom, Curtis 840 Spyglass and HEC 50DS motor (200Nm +).
- Curtis PB-6 throttle – potbox
- Simplified charge controller with signal to block drive if the charging plug is detected, in accordance with EU automotive R100 rules.
- Pulse start module to start the HY with the original key switch.
- CAN Program and CAN Gateway
- Volkswagen T5 adapter piece, adapter axle and engine rest to mount the e-engine on the existing gearbox and engine rubbers.
Dimensions: 50Ds AC Traction Motor 200Nm 30 Kwatt
The optional battery pack + BMS + Charger Package includes:
- Various Lithium battery options including R10 approved BMS system, Connection circuit board and Bluetooth app functionality.
- OEM CAN controlled 3.3 kwatt charger or 10 Kwatt – 3 Phase OEM charging solution + connection kit set with pre-assembled cables – length 3 meters.
- Type 2 “Mennekes” charging socket (vehicle side).
- HV Service Disconnect including interlock.
- 8 mtr Orange (according to European R100 rules) HV cable 50 mm2 – shielded + 2 mtr Orange HV Cable 50 mm2 + 16 pcs of Cable lug 50 mm2 – 8 mm + 6 MTR CAN communication cable.
- All necessary buttons and plugs for a full EV conversion.
- 2500 Watt Inline DC fluid Heater
- Steering pump + mounting Bracket T4/5
- Vaccuum pump + Mounting Bracket T4/5
What is not included?
- Battery trays (can also be designed by EV Europe, price on request).
Certification for authorisation in EU countries:
- E-Car-box + HEC-50 Motor R10 Revision 4 certified.
- BMS system R10 rev 4 certified.
- Components CE certified where applicable according to:
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- EN 60335-1:2012