Dual EV HypE ™
Our latest development, the complete EV hypE™ drive system is now also available in the dual version for even more power! The EV hypE™ systems are the perfect basis for conversion projects and make a conversion easier than ever before!
The DUAL EV HypE drive system is a fully assembled, tested and “ready to use” drive system and designed to make a conversion as easy as possible with a minimum of cabling. In base, the EV Hype set can already run with the HV cabling, a throttle and only 1 signal. All primary components to drive a vehicle are integrated into the design of the EV HypE. The specifications of the synchronous Reluctance Internal Magnet Motor are not comparable to standard AC systems due to the efficiency of up to 95% over virtually the entire RPM range and a torque 50% higher than standard AC drive systems with a similar weight and volume.
- 2x Reluctance motor + X1 motor controller mounted on an integrated aircooled heatsink, up to 95% efficiency
- Maximum power 180+ kw with 470 Nm
- Total weight approx. 155 kg
- Available in a Low Voltage (LV) variant with up to 130 VDC and a High Voltage variant (HV) with max. 180 VDC
- Max 8000 rpm (9000 rpm with the HV variant)
- Gigavac Main Contactor
- Internal PCB for galvanic insulation of all inputs, charging communication, charging lock, LED control, etc. No HV input signals present outside the EV Hype.
- LED illuminated EV Europe logo that goes on if the EV hypE is in drive mode. The LED will also indicate the charging mode of the battery management system(if the BMS system is also purchased at EV Europe).
- Aluminium heatsink and robust metal casing with weatherproof powder coating.
- Standard 12V Drive output signal for the R100 compulsory door circuit
- Automotive R10 approval on the engine-controller combination.
- EV charge communication According to simplified mode CP/PP signals, including drive lock
Dimensions: 2020_DUAL_00B EVhype
Datasheet: Datasheet EV hypE LV DUAL propulsion