EMUS BMS Cell module Small
Temperature and Voltage measurement on each cell by means of a cell module mounted directly on the Accucel. No special tools, soldering or drilling required for assembly. Cell communication using one wire between the individual cell modules. The modules are also equipped with a resistance to be able to “devoid” energy during charging to ensure a perfectly balanced battery pack.
- Shunt characteristics:
- – RTOT= 4.1hm;
- – PMAX= 2W;
- Max balancing current: 0.7A (limited by PMAX);
- Operating voltage: 2.0V÷4.55V;
- Operating temperature:-40 °c ÷ + 80 °c;
- Voltage measurement accuracy: ± 10mV;
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ± 5 °c;
- Dimensions: 33.8x12x2.8mm
- Wire length: 100mm;
- Mounting hole: M58
11 in stock (can be backordered)
We have “data sheets” available for more and more products. Click the button below. If not (yet) available contact us and we will help you.