Our EV hypE Drive system is our latest development and is the perfect base for conversion projects up to approx. 2000 kg and makes a conversion easier than ever!
The EV HypE Drive system is a fully assembled, tested and “ready to use” drive system and designed to make a conversion as simple as possible with minimal cabling. In base, the EV Hype set can already run with the HV cabling, a throttle and only 1 signal. All primary components to drive a vehicle are integrated into the design of the EV HypE. The specifications of the Synchronous Reluctance Internal Magnet Motor are not comparable to any standard AC systems due to the efficiency of up to 95 percent over virtually the entire rpm range and a torque of up to 50 percent higher than standard AC drive systems with a Similar weight and volume.
- Reluctance Motor + X1 motor controller mounted on an integrated aircooled heatsink, up to 95 efficiency
- Voltage Range 62-130 VDC
- Total weight approx. 75 kg
- Gigavac Main Contactor
- Ferraz 650A main fuse
- High-quality 450 watt DC-DC converter as 12V power supply, internally fused in the EV HypE.
- Internal PCB for galvanic insulation of all inputs, charging communication, charging lock, LED control, etc. No HV input signals present outside the EV Hype.
- LED illuminated EV Europe logo that goes on if the EV hypE is in drive mode. The LED will also indicate the charging mode of the battery management system(if the BMS system is also purchased at EV Europe).
- Aluminium heatsink and robust metal casing with weatherproof powder coating.
- Standard 12V Drive output signal for the R100 compulsory door circuit
- Automotive R10 approval on the engine-controller combination.
- EV charge communication according to simplified mode CP/PP signals, including drive lock