The kit consists of a used Tesla model S battery module 24V – 5.3 kWh + Mini BMS unit + replacement Tesla PCB to use as a 24V – 5.3 kWh battery pack with a maximum power of 45A.
With this kit, it is possible to use a Tesla battery module in a simple and safe way. The replacement Tesla circuit board makes it possible to easily connect the original tesla cabling to the mini BMS. Ideal for energy storage with a maximum power of 45 amp or 900 watts continuous (2 kW peak – 5 seconds)
The kit includes a connection diagram and pre-installation of the mini BMS with the correct parameters.
Specification Tesla Battery Module
Used Modules of the 85 kwatt Tesla Model S. The modules consist of 444 Panasonic 18650NCR cells 3400 mAh nominal capacity. Disassembled from Tesla model S with less than 80,000 km
- Dimensions: 685 x 300 (280) x 75 mm (l x w x h).
- Weight: 25 kg
- Voltage range: 24.9 vdc to 18.6 VDC
- Capacity: 5.3 kWh
Specification Mini BMS
New Mini BMS with standard smartphone configuration and display functionality. Suitable for up to 2 Tesla battery modules in series (To build a 6S – 24V or 12S – 48V setup)
- Operating temperature: -40°C … +80°C
- Consumed power (active): 11 mA
- Consumed power (drag): 1mA
- Balancing current: up to 200mA
- Maximum inner contact or current: 45A continuous – 100A peak (5sec)