Complete EV conversion kit for a 2CV based on our EV HypE ™ drive with various options for Lithium battery systems. This is not a box with separate parts as with other providers for your EV conversion, but as far as possible for assembled, adjusted and tested components to make a conversion as simple and with as little labor as possible!
The standard set consists of:
- EV HypE ™ Reluctance 90 kW laag voltage max 130 VDC – 220 Nm – “fully assembled, tested and ready to use” aandrijfsysteem inclusief DC-DC omvormer, hoofdstroomzekering, control electronics, simplified charge controller, drive lock, ready to drive signal, alles voorbereid conform EU automotive R100 rules.
- Curtis PB-6 throttle – potbox.
- 2CV adapter piece, adapter shaft and front engine mounts to mount the e-motor on the existing gearbox and engine rubbers.
Dimensions: 2018-912-00 912 E-hype assembly drawing
The optional battery pack + bms + charger package consists of:
- Various Lithium battery options including R10 approved BMS system, connection board and Bluetooth app functionality.
- OEM CAN bus driven 3.3 kwatt charger or 10 kwatt – 3 phase OEM charging solution + plug set with pre-assembled cable – length 3 meters.
- Type 2 “Mennekes” charging socket (vehicle side).
- HV Service disconnect including interlock.
- 8 mtr orange (according to European R100 rules) HV cable 50 mm2 – shielded + 2 mtr orange HV cable 50 mm2 + 16x cable eye 50 mm2 – 8 mm + 6 m CAN communication cable.
- All necessary buttons and plugs for a full EV conversion.
What is not included?
- Battery boxes (also to be designed by EV Europe, price on request).
- DC Heater, however, various options are possible.
Certification for approvals in EU countries:
- EV HypE ™ propulsion R10 revison 5 certified.
- BMS system R10 rev 4 certified.
- Components CE certified where applicable according to:
- LVD 2014/35 / EU
- EMC 2014/30 / EU
- EN 60335-1: 2012
- EN50498: 2010